Case management and occupational therapy services for complex care needs
We have over 20 years’ experience providing specialist professional services to children, young people and adults* with:
- brain injury
- spinal injury
- cerebral palsy
- complex orthopaedic injury
- psychological, behavioural and mental health conditions
From our offices in Sheffield, Manchester, Stocksfield (Northumberland) and Edinburgh we offer:
- case management - including support worker recruitment, management and payroll, therapy co-ordination, client account management, family support and education, client advocacy, witness statements and court attendance
- occupational therapy - including equipment & adaptations, moving & handling, vocational rehabilitation, witness statements and court attendance
- short term and one-off services - including crisis management, initial needs assessments and Code of Rehabilitation reports
- expert witness services - including past, present and future care needs, case management, therapy, equipment and CICA reports
- training for support workers - including Care Certificate induction, Certa accredited brain injury training and mandatory training such as medication awareness, M&H loads, first aid, food safety, infection control and safeguarding
- training for solicitors - including working with individuals with a brain injury and support package considerations
Our clients benefit from the multi disciplinary approach of our clinical team with significant experience in social care, nursing and occupational therapy as well as other therapies.
From one-off assessments to long term input, our clients are at the centre of everything we do.
An ethos of continual improvement and development means that we are able to provide high quality services to a growing number of clients.
*We offer bespoke services for clients of all ages:
Children (0-18yrs) - working closely with the child, their family and schools to support the child to reach their goals and full potential
Adults under 65 years - supporting clients to set their own path, meet their own aspirations and review their own progress
Adults over 65 years - working alongside our older clients and those they are close to, supporting them to continue to meet their goals and to deal with the challenges of growing older