Should you need to make a complaint

If you have any concerns about any individuals or the service we are providing it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. Please contact your case manager to discuss your concerns. You can also speak to a senior case manager or the regional manager at your local office.

After initial contact with one of the above members of staff, if you still have concerns one of the following people will be able to help:

JSP director:

Sally Wilkinson, clinical director - Telephone: 0114 229 0100

Your complaint will be acknowledged by JSP within 2 working days and following investigation you will receive a response within 28 working days.

Your solicitor: If you have a solicitor involved in your case you should notify them of your concerns. They may be able to intervene on your behalf to try and resolve the issues you have.

Your deputy: If you have a deputy who acts on your behalf they may be appropriately placed to raise your concerns directly with JSP.

Your social worker: If you have a social worker they may be able to intervene on your behalf.  

Care Quality Commission: If you live in England and Wales you can also take your complaint to the CQC.
Address: Care Quality Commission, PO Box 1258, Newcastle, NE1 1MB
Telephone: 03000 616161

The Community Equipment Code of Practice Scheme CIC (CECOPS): If you have a complaint about our equipment & adaptations service, you can also take your complaint to CECOPS.
Address: Executive Director, CECOPS, 71 Church Street, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire, HP16 0AZ
Telephone: 01494 863398
Email: - mark as ‘CONFIDENTIAL’

Return to quality and compliance