JSP staff vacancies
Hours: 37 hours per week (Mon‐Fri, 9am‐5pm with ½ hour for lunch)
Salary: £16,000 p.a. (plus benefits)
Closing date: 20/07/2018
Interview date: 01/08/2018
We are looking to recruit an administrator to support our adult case management team and occupational therapy team, based at our Sheffield offices.
The administration team provides a central point of contact for our clients and their legal representatives, as well as for our staff working at the site and other members of the company. This is a busy and challenging role that would suit a proactive worker seeking an appointment in a friendly and people-focused organisation.
Responsibilities (in brief):
- Administrative support to the case managers, occupational therapists and other JSP staff, including; typing; photocopying; research, booking rooms; scheduling meetings
- Reception duties including taking calls and messages; meeting and greeting visitors; daily liaison with clients, solicitors, therapists, etc; opening and allocation of post; general upkeep of the office and reception areas
- Client administration, including creating new client files and information packs; maintaining client records and database; photocopying and posting confidential files; processing file storage, archiving and retrieval; collating statistics and conducting audits; scheduling client reviews
- IT tasks including use of all MS Office programs and in‐house software; technical support to the clinical team ‐ issues with IT software/hardware and smart phones; updating and running reports from databases; creating and maintaining spreadsheets; using the internet, e.g. researching and purchasing items
- Dealing with client cash and petty cash when needed
- Ordering and maintaining sufficient inventory of office supplies and refreshments
- Attending team meetings and taking minutes
- Support/cover within the team and to other sites; other duties and tasks as assigned
JSP provides an essential service to both adults and children who have suffered brain and spinal injury. Qualified staff assess clients’ needs and offer individually designed case management and rehabilitation programmes. The company was established in 1994 and is now a successful rehabilitation and case management consultancy, working in close co‐operation with the legal profession. We now have five offices employing around 80 staff. We manage over 400 support workers and provide services to just under 400 clients nationally.
- You are reliable and professional ‐ you value honesty and discretion
- You have good numeracy skills and an eye for detail
- You are a confident communicator and enjoy meeting and liaising with a wide range of people
- You are proficient in IT with a good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- You are proactive, able to plan ahead and manage your own workload
- You are flexible‐ you work well under pressure and are capable of reprioritising workload at short notice
- You work equally well independently and as part of a team
- You have experience of working with confidential client documentation
- You are able to problem solve and go the extra mile
- You have a good working knowledge of grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, etc.
- You are experienced in efficient office procedures and troubleshooting IT problems
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your interest at bit.ly/JSPadmin0718
For an informal discussion about our company and this role please contact Gemma Bradshaw on 0114 250 7711.