JSP staff vacancies
Brain injury case manager for children and young people
Hours: Full time
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: TBC
Become a brain injury case manager for children and young people - make a difference
Supporting and facilitating rehabilitation and life adjustments for those affected by complex disabilities
About the role:
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to an HCPC or NMC registered professional with at least 2 years’ experience of working in neuro rehabilitation, with children and young people.
Case management is extremely diverse - along with other work, it includes:
• setting and monitoring life goals with our clients, their families and support workers
• designing and managing care regimes
• recruiting, training and supervising support workers on behalf of our clients
Making a difference to the lives of our clients:
• 16-year-old Daniel celebrated finishing school this year - read Daniel's story
• Brandon, an 11-year-old with cerebral palsy - read Brandon's story
• Life has improved for 15-year-old Alex and her family - read Alex's story
“there is strong leadership, culture and ethos”
“we receive praise and recognition” “our work is client centred”
“we are respected in our sector”
“we feel well cared for”
“we do a serious job but there is still a place for humour and fun”
(what JSP team members say - March 2016)
For 23 years we have been providing an induction and support programme designed specifically to aid the successful transition from public sector health and social care into the private medico legal sector. An ongoing programme of internal and external training is offered to ensure continuing professional development, and regular clinical supervision is provided by our senior case managers. We also have an employer contributed pension scheme in place.
• you are a qualified healthcare professional registered to practice in the UK
• you are passionate about your work, organised and have an eye for detail
• you have an interest in or knowledge of the medico legal sector
• you possess the ability to clearly explain and present assessment findings and recommendations
• you have experience in working with children with complex clinical needs, in community settings
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
Please apply online at http://bit.ly/JSP-Apply
For an informal discussion about our company and this role please contact Fiona Howson, our regional manager for Manchester, on 0161 247 7756.