JSP staff vacancies
Case Manager - Brain Injury
Location: Leith, Edinburgh
Salary: Competitive remuneration package according to skills and experience
Closing date: To be confirmed
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to an HCPC or NMC registered professional with at least 2 years' experience of working in neuro rehabilitation.
Case management is extremely diverse - along with other work, it includes:
- setting and monitoring life goals with our clients, their families and support workers
- designing and managing care regimes
- recruiting, training and supervising support workers on behalf of our clients
- you are a qualified health or social care professional registered to practice in the UK
- you are passionate about your work, organised and have an eye for detail
- you have an interest in or knowledge of the medico legal sector
- you possess the ability to clearly explain and present assessment findings and recommendations
"a well-established company with a good reputation and track record"
"excellent company with very high values"
"we are client centred"
"we are rewarded for our hard work and commitment"
"JSP looks for good qualities in people"
"allows for creative initiatives and supports peer learning"
(what JSP team members say)
For 24 years we have been providing an induction and support programme designed specifically to aid the successful transition from public sector health and social care into the private medico legal sector. An ongoing programme of internal and external training is offered to ensure continuing professional development, and regular clinical supervision is provided by our senior case managers. We also have an employer contributed pension scheme in place.
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
For an informal discussion about our company and this role please contact Fen Parry, Lead Case Manager on 0131 554 8970