JSP staff vacancies
Consultant Occupational Therapists
Location: Various (see description)
Salary: Contract negotiable according to skills and experience
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
Are you an OT interested in working with private clients?
We are looking for occupational therapists to work with us in the Midlands, North West and North East of England to support and facilitate rehabilitation and life adjustments for those affected by complex disabilities.
- adult and paediatric
- brain injury, spinal injury and other complex disabilities
- equipment and adaptations
About the role:
This challenging and rewarding role is ideally suited to an HCPC registered OT with at least 5 years’ experience of working in neuro rehabilitation and/or equipment & adaptations.
Occupational therapy with our clients can include:
- carrying out comprehensive assessments and reports with recommendations
- setting realistic client centred goals
- assessing housing and equipment needs
- working closely with statutory organisations including local authorities and NHS trusts
- using evidence based outcome measures
- you are a qualified occupational therapist registered to practice in the UK
- you have experience in neuro rehabilitation and/or equipment & adaptations
- you are passionate about your work, organised and have an eye for detail
- you have an interest in or knowledge of the medico legal sector
- you possess the ability to clearly explain and present assessment findings and recommendations
“there is strong leadership, culture and ethos”
“we receive praise and recognition”
“our work is client centred”
“we are respected in our sector”
“we feel well cared for”
“we do a serious job but there is still a place for humour and fun”
(quotes from staff)
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
Please contact Denise Slack, clinical lead - occupational therapy, on 0114 229 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org