Support worker vacancies
Female Support Workers
Hours: Various - please see description
Salary: £9.50 pr hr (weekdays); £10.50 pr hr (weekends); £7.83 pr hr (sleep-ins); double time on bank holidays
Closing date: 26/10/2018
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to support a mature woman with a brain injury in the Alnwick area.
You will support her with her rehabilitation programme and to maintain her independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may include evening, weekend shifts and occasional sleep in duties.
Various hours available:
- Approx. 32 hours per week and 2 sleep-ins (shifts to be discussed)
- Approx. 16 hours per week plus 1 sleep-in (shifts to be discussed)
- Bank hours available
JS Parker Ltd (JSP) provides an essential service to both adults and children who have suffered brain and spinal injury. Qualified staff assess clients’ needs and offer individually designed case management and rehabilitation programmes. The company was established in 1994 and is now a successful rehabilitation and case management consultancy, working in close co-operation with the legal profession. We now have five offices employing around 80 staff. We manage over 400 support workers and provide services to just under 400 clients nationally.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you work well as part of a team
- post open to women only - GOQ applies
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please download the application form below and return it to us by email at email@example.com
For an informal discussion about this role please contact us on 01661 845960 quoting ref: BS/DS/SW/OCT2018
CVs are not accepted
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check