Support worker vacancies
Location: Heaton, Newcastle
Hours: Approx 10 hours per week (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £11.30 per hour weekdays, £12.30 per hour weekends, double time bank holidays
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a young man with a brain injury in the Newcastle area.
You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may include evening and weekend shifts.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have your own car that you can use for work purposes