Support worker vacancies
Hours: Approx. 30 hours per week (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £11.00 per hour (weekdays); £12.00 per hour (weekends); £60.00 per sleep-in shift weekdays; £70.00 per sleep-in-shift weekends;
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a 16-year-old male teenager with Cerebral Palsy in the Wirral area, working as part of a small team.
You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may include evening, weekend shifts and sleep in duties. The successful applicant will be required to work additional hours in school holiday time and be available to cover support worker holidays/absence.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you have experience of supporting children and young people with cerebral palsy
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have experience in working with clients and their families, in their own homes.