Support worker vacancies
Location: Paisley, Scotland
Hours: Approx 10 hours per week, to be be worked over two days
Salary: £12.00 per hour weekdays, £13.50 per hour weekends
Closing date: 03/11/2017
Interview date: 21/11/2017
We are seeking a creative and motivated individual to support a young man with a brain injury in the Paisley area.
You will support him in accessing community activities and in pursuing interests both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may on occasion include evening or weekend shifts by prior arrangement.
Post open to men only - GOQ applies
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional
- you are straightforward and respectful
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you can be assertive without being condescending
- you have an interest in photography, gaming and golf
- you have a sense of humour
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have your own car that you can use for work purposes