Support worker vacancies
Location: Stanley, County Durham
Hours: To be discussed:- weekend, day/sleep in, waking nights available
Salary: £10.00 per hour weekdays; £11.00 per hour weekends; waking night @day rate; £7.50 per hour sleep in, double time bank holidays
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking an experienced Support Workers to support a female adult with a brain injury and Autism.
You will support her with her rehabilitation programme and to increase her independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post will include evening, weekend shifts and sleep in or waking night duties.
Post open to women only - GOQ applies
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you work well in a team
- you are experienced in working in family homes
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury/Autism
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence