Support worker vacancies
Location: Rural Alnwick Area
Hours: Average 15 hours per week
Salary: £9.50 per hour weekdays; £10.50 per hour weekends
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to support a man with a brain injury in his own home 9 miles from Alnwick.
You will support him with his daily living activities, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
One post available – 15 hours per week
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- experience in working in the care sector is essential
- you have a full UK driving licence
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury
- you have experience of working in clients’ own home
- you have experience of one to one working
For an informal discussion about this role please contact us on 01661 845960 quoting ref: CV/JP/SW2/DEC17