Support worker vacancies
Location: Choppington, Morpeth
Hours: Approx 36 Hours per week (Shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £10.00 per hour weekdays; £11.00 per hour weekends; £7.50 per hour sleep in shift; double time on bank holidays
Closing date: 08/01/2018
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to support a gentleman with a brain injury in the Choppington / Morpeth area.
You will support him with his rehabilitation programme to increase his independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post includes both day and night shift working.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals and/or commissioners using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- Must like dogs
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury.
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have your own car that you can use for work purposes
For an informal discussion about this role please contact us on 01661 845960 quoting ref: KU/SM/SW/NOV2017