Support worker vacancies
Hours: Term time, weekends and school holidays (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £9.00 per hour weekdays, £10.50 per hour weekends, £55.00 per sleep in, double time bank holidays
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a young man with cerebral palsy in the Warrington area.
You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may include evening, weekend shifts and occasional sleep in duties.
JS Parker Ltd (JSP) provides an essential service to both adults and children who have suffered brain and spinal injury. Qualified staff assess clients’ needs and offer individually designed case management and rehabilitation programmes. The company was established in 1994 and is now a successful rehabilitation and case management consultancy, working in close co-operation with the legal profession. We now have five offices employing around 80 staff. We manage over 400 support workers and provide services to just under 400 clients nationally.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are physically capable to move and handle client
- you are flexible, and you work well under pressure
- car owner with driving licence and insurance covering business use
- you have experience of supporting someone with cerebral palsy
- you have experience of working with clients and their families, in their own homes
- you have experience of one to one work with clients, specifically young people
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please download the application form below and return it to us by email at email@example.com
For an informal discussion about this role please contact us on 0161 247 7756 quoting ref: TK/TW/0118
CVs are not accepted
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check