Support worker vacancies
Hours: Term Time, weekends and school holidays (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £9.00 per hour weekdays, £10.50 per hour weekends, £55.00 per sleep in, double time bank holidays
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a young man with cerebral palsy in the Warrington area.
You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may include evening, weekend shifts and occasional sleep in duties.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are physically capable to move and handle client
- you are flexible, and you work well under pressure
- car owner with driving licence and insurance covering business use
- you have experience of supporting someone with cerebral palsy
- you have experience of working with clients and their families, in their own homes
- you have experience of one to one work with clients, specifically young people
For an informal discussion about this role please contact us on 0161 247 7756 quoting ref: [TK/TW/0118]