Support worker vacancies
Hours: Part time posts, approx 7-14 hours per week (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £11.30 per hour weekdays, £12.30 per hour weekends, double time on bank holidays
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to support a man with a brain injury in the Washington area.
You will support him with his rehabilitation programme and to increase his independence, both at home and in the community. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may include occasional evening shifts.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury
- you have experience of working in someone’s home and with families
For an informal discussion about this role please contact us on 01661 845960 quoting ref: MB/GR/SW/JAN18