Support worker vacancies
Location: Choppington, Morpeth
Hours: Approx. 36 hours per week (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £10.00 per hour (weekdays); £11.00 per hour (weekends); £7.50 per hour sleep-in shift; double time on bank holidays
Closing date: 31/03/2018
Interview date: TBC
About the role:
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to support a gentleman with a brain injury in the Choppington / Morpeth area.
You will support him with his rehabilitation programme to increase his independence, both at home and in thecommunity.
Training and supervision will be given. This post includes both day and night shift working.
JS Parker Ltd (JSP) provides an essential service to both adults and children who have suffered brain and spinal injury. Qualified staff assess clients’ needs and offer individually designed case management and rehabilitation programmes.
The company was established in 1994 and is now a successful rehabilitation and case management consultancy, working in close co-operation with the legal profession. We now have five offices employing around 80 staff. We manage over 400 support workers and provide services to just under 400 clients nationally.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals and/or commissioners using this service.
- you have experience of working in social care.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible, and you work well under pressure
- must like dogs
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury.
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have your own car that you can use for work purposes