Support worker vacancies
Hours: Flexible hours (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: To be discussed
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive individual to support a disabled teenage girl and her family in the Wakefield area.
You will support her across extra-curricular activities and increase her independence, both at home and in the community.
We can offer a good hourly rate and can negotiate flexible hours for the right candidate. Training and supervision will be given.
This post may include evening, weekend shifts and occasional sleep-in duties.
JS Parker Ltd (JSP) provides an essential service to both adults and children who have suffered brain and spinal injury. Qualified staff assess clients’ needs and offer individually designed case management and rehabilitation programmes. The company was established in 1994 and is now a successful rehabilitation and case management consultancy, working in close co-operation with the legal profession. We now have five offices employing around 80 staff. We manage over 400 support workers and provide services to just under 400 clients nationally.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you are highly motivated
- Post open to women only - GOQ applies
- Applicant must be over 21 years of age, due to motor insurance requirements
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury
- you have an understanding of safeguarding
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have your own car that you can use for work purposes
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please download the application form below and return it to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal discussion about this role please contact us on 0114 229 0100 quoting ref: LG/MH/Mar2018
CVs are not accepted
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check