Support worker vacancies
Location: Kincorth, Aberdeen
Hours: Various hours between 8.30am-11pm Monday-Sunday (shifts to be discussed)
Salary: £10 per hour (weekdays); £12 per hour (weekends)
Closing date: 04/06/2018
Interview date: TBC
About the role:
We are seeking a new team of caring and proactive individuals to support a man with complex care needs in the Kincorth area of Aberdeen.
You will support him both at home and in the community to carry out personal care duties, pursue interests and improve his quality of life. Training and supervision will be given.
This post includes day shifts, evening shifts, weekend shifts and may include some travel. Part time and Bank positions available.
- you are reliable and professional
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible, work well independently and within a team
- you have experience of supporting someone with complex care needs
- you have a full, clean, valid driving licence
- you have an interest in IT, mountaineering, rugby, food and art