Support worker vacancies
Location: Hatfield, Doncaster
Hours: Casual worker to cover annual leave and sickness
Salary: £9.00 per hour (weekdays); £10.00 per hour (weekends); £59.00 per sleep-in shift; double time on bank holidays
Closing date: To be confirmed
Interview date: To be confirmed
Support worker wanted to join a team supporting a young man with a brain injury in the Doncaster area, to support him in his own home and in the local community. The role includes assisting with personal care and undertaking domestic duties.
JS Parker Ltd (JSP) provides an essential service to both adults and children who have suffered brain and spinal injury. Qualified staff assess clients’ needs and offer individually designed case management and rehabilitation programmes. The company was established in 1994 and is now a successful rehabilitation and case management consultancy, working in close co-operation with the legal profession. We now have five offices employing around 80 staff. We manage over 400 support workers and provide services to just under 400 clients nationally.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you are available to work shifts including evenings, weekends, bank holidays and sleep-ins, and to cover for colleagues’ absences
- you have a full UK driving licence and are a confident driver (you will need to drive the client’s vehicle to various places out of the area)
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury/spinal injury / cerebral palsy
- you are a confident swimmer
- you enjoy playing pool
- you have an interest in trains
If you are interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply, please download the application form below and return it to us by email at email@example.com
For an informal discussion about this role please contact us on 0114 250 7711 quoting ref: JC/DH/May2018
CVs are not accepted
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check