Support worker vacancies
Location: Eastwood, Nottignham
Hours: Variable hours available
Salary: £8.75 per hour weekday, £9.85 per hour weekends, £63.10 per sleep in, double time on bank holidays
Closing date: 06/10/2017
Interview date: To be confirmed
We are seeking enthusiastic and proactive individuals to support a man with a brain and spinal injury in the Eastwood area of Nottingham.
You will be required to undertake personal care tasks; moving and handling; enteral feeding and medication.
This post includes evening, weekend shifts and sleep in duties.
JSP is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury/spinal injury/cerebral palsy
- you have your own car that you can use for work purposes