Support worker vacancies
Location: Holme - Upon Spalding Moore
Hours: Please see description
Salary: £9.50 weekdays, 10.50 weekends, double time on bank holidays
Closing date: 21/07/2017
Interview date: To be confirmed
An exciting opportunity have arisen to join what will become a full team to support a young man with a brain injury in the Holme – Upon Spalding Moor area.
Posts varying from 20 hours per week to full time at 37 hours per week are available – initially Monday to Friday and some hours at weekends but the position will require fully covering weekends and doing sleep ins in the future.
JS Parker Ltd is not an agency. Recruitment of staff for small, personalised care teams is part of our case management service and is undertaken on behalf of individuals using this service.
- you are reliable and professional - you value honesty and discretion
- you are friendly and approachable
- you are flexible and you work well under pressure
- you have experience of supporting someone with a brain injury
- you have a full, clean UK driving licence
- you have your own car that you can use for work purposes