Case management services
We offer a fast and efficient case management assessment service that aims to ensure that you receive an accurate account of your client's case management needs and the likely cost in the shortest time possible.
Following instruction, our work includes:
- co-ordination of care and therapy services
- design, implementation and monitoring of care/support plans
- recruitment, training and supervision of support workers using private recruitment or agency model
- assistance with welfare benefits
- client advocacy
- in-education support and working with local education authorities
- family support and education
- attendance at medico-legal meetings and conferences
- witness statements, updated reports and court attendance
- support worker payroll services and client account management
We believe that choosing JSP for case management services offers a range of significant benefits.
We welcome discussion about our case management service and how we can assist. Please call 0114 229 0100 for a quick response.