Brain injury training
Training at JSP delivers a range of brain injury training, developed and delivered by trainers with years of experience working in the field of brain injury.
Please click on any of the courses below to see details on our wide range of courses for Support Workers
For new Support Workers in post for less than 18 months who have not had any previous brain injury training.
- Essential Brain Injury see forthcoming dates in events
For Support Workers who have already done some introductory level brain injury training or who have been working with a person with a brain injury for 18 months or more.
- Practical Brain Injury see forthcoming course dates in events
Plus our flagship 5 day accredited brain injury course:
see course details in Events
For experienced Support Workers
Plus we offer a much wider range of courses for Support Workers which are available for group bookings for a minimum of 4 Support Workers including:
- Introduction to working with cognitive difficulties
- Introduction to working with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Introduction to executive functions
- Introduction to physical changes, sexuality and fatigue after brain injury
- Introduction to working with behaviour that challenges in the community
- Introduction to self-awareness after brain injury
- Adolescence and the effect of childhood brain injury in adulthood
- Working with families after brain injury
- Working with other professionals
- Goal setting and rehabilitation planning with clients
- Insight and awareness after brain injury
- Fatigue after brain injury
Can’t see what you’re looking for? Get in touch – we write bespoke courses to meet the specific needs of any support team.
We also offer a range of brain injury training for professionals
email email@example.com or emal our Clinical Training Lead: Racheljames@jspsh.co.uk if you would like to discuss your specific requirements.